Thursday, November 13

in memory of...







today i was sorting out old photos today.. found ones that made me smile, some made me laugh out loud, there was a lot of oooh and aaah when Tamar and Dagan's baby photos came on.. and then there was the ones that made me cry..
this is a dear friend of mine that passed away last year.. Engela De Villiers. Wow, she was really amazing girl! And she had awesome vision, to help her community and children around her that needed help. She had so much love, so much grace.. We do still miss her. The school she started on her property, is still running strong. Her vision was taken over by people that loved her and they just ran with it.
We love you engela..

4 people said:

Emma Granger said...

Oh so interesanttt

E said...

I love your blog and your zest for life. You have been tagged(see my blog)!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Still feels unreal.... she was an awesome person.