Monday, March 31

i know, haven't been here for a while again..
you know, keeping myself busy with being mommy, maid, wife, chauffeur, cook, nurse, teacher..

found a picture that describes my life, wanna see it..

so, there it is.. do you understand it?? tell me what you think it means..
see what you know of me..
I'm happy, very, exceedingly happy to tell you that Maggy started working for me today.. she seems to be a very nice lady. she used to work at a pre-school and loves little babies. so from tomorrow Tamar will be staying with her at home. and since the other two are on school holidays now, they are also staying at home.. so that means, peace, glorious, quiet, blissful peace for mommy
that is probably why you getting to hear from me again today..
we watched an amazing movie over the weekend, you can check out the trailer here, it's really sweet. it's called The Martian Child and we enjoyed it very much. it has an interesting Martian dance that my children tried to copy, to our great amusement.
I'm listening to the music from Wilna's blog!! the scrap blog.. and it's really cool. a little bit of everything..
talk soon
m

2 people said:

Tricia Wilson said...

I love that image. To me, it seems to represent a female who almost has wings. She looks like this is either prancing or run because she is on her tip toes. The trail behind her looks like everything that has been in her day.
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend - it looks like an angel who has decended on earth. The angel is painting so many peoples lives with so much colour - all in her stride, but it also seems like some of the activities want to keep her captive, but the angel just has to remember that all the colour she is putting into so many peoples lives is what most of the people are waiting to be receiving and take heart, we love your painting... lv ya tons