Thursday, February 28

have you made yours yet??


so, how'd you like it!!!! i actually got time to make a card last night!! the only reason why, probably is because i didn't go to Youth last night.Katrien's mom passed away, so she is not working this week! so i got to look after my babies!! and it was cool! after a good visit, they went to bed and i got to do something seriously creative.. i know, your thinking, seriously creative? it's just a card.. but i haven't done anything creative in such a long time that this was the stuff!!
so you go do it!! make a card for Lois.
love youz

3 people said:

Unknown said...

Oh my friend... if I buy the ticket will you come visit me?
Soon?
Seriously.
Bye-bye
Wilna
x

Unknown said...

and your card is BBBEEEEUUUTIFULLL!
I am going to steal it from her. he-he.

Anonymous said...

Saw all the camp photos. Kids can't wait for the June muffin camp. Love ya