Friday, October 19

I've got joy, joy, joy, joy, deep in my heart

Remember that song!! i'm singing it all morning!! i've got joy, joy, joy, joy deep in my heart, deep in my heart, deep in my heart..
so, while i was having my quiet time this morning i was wondering what i'm so happy about. i mean, i can actually name you 10 or more things i'd like to change in my life, on myself, in other people.. just stuff that should, or rather could make me miserable, but still, i've got joy, joy, joy, joy, deep in my heart.. so then i spent some time telling God what i'm thankful for. just the small stuff that seem small. but, to quote a great stuffed animal: "the small things in life tend to be the big things in life" winnie the pooh
so, today here are a few things i'm thankful for:
my husband, my healthy kids, my amplified Bible, my message Bible, my 10 colors pens, my adsl line, my laptop, my friend louise, my digital camera, my house (small but friendly, inviting and safe), my iPod, my cellphone, my cordless phone, the rain, my church, my life.
these are just the top of my head ones, not even the i've-been-thinking-about them ones.. and then i found this scripture, and isn't it amazing!! just read it, close your eyes (after you read it) and let it sink into your soul!!
Psalm 5:11 But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits.
Wow, now i know, i'm happy, full of joy, joy, joy, deep in my heart, 'cause He ordained it that way!!
have a happy day and a happy weekend, i'll blog again on monday!!

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

With all the rain I am glad you didn't put the leaking roof on this list that you are joyful about. The landlord may just think that it can stay that way temporarily. Which in his life could be a long time. Love ya

Anonymous said...

NO UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

And I am thankful for you.
Lovely Post!