Wednesday, October 24

i'm still here

it's only been 2 days with no blogging!! and what amazing days they have been!!
God's been great, He has been giving me fresh new Word to share with my cel and with the youth cel tonight and He has build me up when i've felt down, He has given me reasons to hope when hope seemed unavailable!!
and right now you're thinking - wow, isn't that just amazing!! She is so blessed to hear God's voice and see God doing all these amazing things for her!!.... well, think again!!
let me inform you, if God needs to do so much in 2 days, you can only begin to imagine what the devil's been up to!!!!!!
my patience level is at an all time low, i think i'm opperating on a -12! and then of coars at cel on Monday i got to keep the patience paper till next week!! (we swop out pictures of the fruit of the spirit and then you need to focus on those for the week) so, my word for my cel was something about ANGER!!! about how not to do it!! and here i am.. at work with DAGAN and Matyn.. being tested, tested, tested!! remember last time i said, never again!! well, i fell for it again!! he's here, again!! building his little puzzel, and just talking my head off!! and Matyn has come back from 4 weeks holiday and has lost the ability to do her school work.. and then my adorable husband unpacked my laptop at home, didn't tell me, and i had to go all the way home to fetch it!! he also appoligized - NOT!!! and there are other people giving me greef about all kinds of things and sommer just making me cry!! oh my, oh my, oh my!!!
so here it is, the endless ramblings of a frustrated woman!!!
And then God says:
Phil 2:13-14 [Not in your own strength] For it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energising and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight. Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [against God] and questioning and doubting [amongst yourselves]
I so complained against God last night!!! and then i went home and watched joyce meyer speaking about how complication steals your joy!! i almost woke up the whole household with my AMEN SISTER!!
so there you go, happy now, i blogged!!
tomorrow i'll blog happy thoughts!! luv you for reading my stuff!!

9 people said:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, didn't realise you were having such a frustrating day today. You were really controlled on MSN... and then I still had to go and give you the cool link to watch and bug you cos I couldn't see it. I am currently trying to figure a way to get involved there without the R25000. Will let you know if I manage..love ya tons and tons

Anonymous said...

P.S. Love the new banner thingie. How u do? Me not figure it yet

Unknown said...

how complication steals your joy!

Amen. Dis waar ek nou is, met design teams wat hernu moet word ens,,, is ek net lus om te se NEE.
Ek mis jou baie.
Jy is so oulik. en real. min mense is soos jy.
Ons het ook gister aand so 'n klein anger issuekie gehad. My arme man wat 70 pasiente gesien het, 9 uur by die huis gekom en 11 uur toe moes hy weer hospitaal toe... toe kon ek HOOR hy's nie baie happy nie. aan die deure en vensters wat gerattle het!!

maar vandag smile hy weer. shame.

Ok, dis 6:15 in die aand. Ons is amper oppad kerk toe. Ek is by die 2 tot 6 jariges vannaand. Joy.

Love
w

Unknown said...

love

Unknown said...

you

Unknown said...

very

Unknown said...

very

Unknown said...

much.

Unknown said...

: )