Wednesday, October 10

blogging my babes







today i'm just missing them so much it's driving me insane! can't wait to see my kids this weekend


love this pick of tamar!! she was playing with a cup and the dogs water and i kept chasing her out, 'cause she not that good with walking with a full cup in the one hand and her DuduBaby in the other hand! the next time i came out i found her sitting in the dogs water bowl, playing with Baby and the cup!! and matyn just loves to pull a face!! and i love her quite face in this one! and dagan and matyn were testing all the wigs at Game and i just had to get a picky of them!
so, here you have it, my babes that have been away for far to long!! miss you guys like crazy! and the worse part is, that i still won't have Matyn at home for anouther week after this weekend, as she is going away with my mom for one week!! oh, my, don't know if i'll make it!!
realised how plain my life is without them!
so, love to live, live to love and laugh often!

0 people said: