Thursday, July 24

Word..

and no, not word as in the gangster type.. but all i have today is Word..
from my little Message Bible Wilna sent me.. pretty little piece of sword i carry around in my bag..
Isaiah 43:
Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you.
I've called your name. You are mine.
when you're in over your head, I'll be there with you.
When you're in rough water, you will not go down.
When you're between a rock and a hard place,
It won't be a dead end.
Because I am your God, your personal God,
The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you;
All of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
That is how much you mean to me!
I'd sell off the whole world to get you back,
trade the creation just for you.

1 people said:

Unknown said...

Awesome word. I made you something for your birthday.... but I am going to show it on my blog... so don't look!

Love ya!
W