Friday, May 30

nostalgic today!!

so today i'm feeling a little nostalgic.. just wish i had an old frilly dress and hat to put on, and sit in a garden somewhere and drink tea from a thin cup. i have a dear friend who just loves a small, thin, porcelain cup..today i feel like that.
around me things are in full rush mode, but in my heart they are settled and calm.
youth camp planing is on the way and i still have oodles to do in the next 2 weeks.. like get the food!! that reminds me, i need to phone a man about some meat...
the children are doing good, dagan and matyn are both watching a puppet show at a local church today, so they are excited.
I'm working and dreaming..
remember to go check out the youth blog, as they are really moving and you don't wanna be left behind..
my fav word for today..
Isaiah 12:
sing praise-songs to God. He's done it all!! Let the whole earth know what He's done! Raise the roof! Sing your hearts out, O Zion!
The greatest lives among you: The Holy of Israel.

so joy to you, till i see you again..
m

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

So if i put on a frilly dress and a hat - can i also have tea in a thin cup? Have an awesome day and weekend

Anonymous said...

Hi Maryna
Popped in to say hello! How is life and ministry? I just put a clustrmap on my blog....will you just visit....I love seeing new countries show up on my map of visitors!
Blessings,
Melissa
www.melissasalomon.com