Thursday, April 3

winter on the way..

now, i know for all of you who get out of your beds and have the privilege of walking out and seeing snow, this might sound strange.. but i love winter..
i love having to sleep snug under my duvet with my adorable husband, i love not having to put on the aircon in my office, but just opening a window.. i love feeling my runny nose, i love scarfs, hats, gloves, jackets, denims... i just love everything about winter.
i love pancakes, waffles, hot cooked food...
and finally, for the last 2 nights, I've actually been cold!!! and i enjoy it so much!
so, jipeeeeee, winter is coming.. and in Tzaneen, it's like for only a short period, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts..
m

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

My friend - i love the new blog. I am so glad u enjoy the cold - just thought i would let u know that u are not living in the right place for a person who loves the cold. But then, you are living in the right place for what God wants you to do at the moment.