Wednesday, January 30

New Books!!!

Hi there you all!! just look at my babies books!! i'm just loving them.. although, i do see myself going back to TCE eventually.. their standard is just so amazing!! and i have already found some referances that i do not aprove of!! you know me, my standard for my kids is insane.. so, i really love their Bible curriculum, but i do not like the Afrikaans and English sylabus. it is just the goverment level education, so the languages is still filled with other religions, and all kinds of strange stuff. so, we'll see what to do..
furthermore, i'm feeling sick!! Very sick!! my throught is sore, my body aches, my nose is blocked, my head feels swolen. ag, shame. arme ekke!!
so, tonight is Pirates and Pizzas at youth, should be great fun!!
talk soon..
luv ya

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Glad u got books - happy that you are happy. I have made another decision - I am going back to ACE curriculum for Jess and Andrew until Gr 11 and then I will let them do the Gr12 Cambridge exams. Reason for Cambridge matric is cos i don't want to do all the other ACE stuff to graduate through them, like host schools etc. So I will use the books and then get another matric