Tuesday, December 11

i feel special!

yes, i do! and why you ask, well, just because you make me feel that way!!
shawn found my camara, just in time for our last Hannukah night!! i'm so very happy! i know hannukah only ends tomorrow, but tonight is the last lighting of candles! so i'll post our stunning Manorah and my gorgeos kids for you tomorrow!
and last night we played games (Cashflow) till 12 with friends. so this morning we overslept. shawn missed out on his gym date and then i did also, cause we didn't have time to look for my gym clothes, cause we needed to leave so shawn could go to his prayer meeting!!
and my bus to JJS is still 8 places short.. since you guys all prayed so nicely for my camara, maybe now is a good time to pray for my bus!!
love you, talk tomorrow

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

I glad you feel special. OS now we pray for your full bus.... Love ya

Anonymous said...

I pray that God will fill to the full your bus. Amen.