Tuesday, December 4

come on, sing it with me

(blues beat)
ta da da da da.....
ta da da da da....
i've got the blues..
ta da da da da
i've got the big house blues
ta da da da da da
i've get the baby, baby, baby,
i miss my big house blues!!

well done to you, well only if you sang the song, not if you just read it!! if you only read it, go back and sing it!!
and yeah, i got the 'i miss my big house blues'.. please take note, i don't have the 'i miss the being stressed out of my brains about fininces blues'!!
i love my cosy, homy, safe house, but December holidays my big house seemed small some times... now it's just half insane!! we're playing games every night, with a whole bunch of people and guess who get's to clean up after all of them.. you guessed it, Katrien.. well, that's probably not so bad, but weekends it's me!! and my husband is such a socialite!! he just invites every one!! and guess who cooks, well, Romans!! no just kidding, just had to make you laugh.. no, the cooking is all me!! work my cute, littele, pettite butt off (had to make you laugh again).
so, yeah, tonight we light the first Hannukah candle and the kids are super excited! we have some friends coming and we're all gonna join in and celebrate. then when the kids have had their Dreidle games, we grown ups will play our Risk games!! i still need to find a way out of playing, but it'll come to me!!
so here i go, off to do more work!!
talk 2morrow!!
hopefully i find my lost camara, so i can take some picks for you!!
love you

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you got the blues but carry on praying maybe God got a plan.....Guess He always has a plan. Not sure what but ya, a plan. Enjoy Hannukah. Lv ya

Unknown said...

I don't know the song. But I did laugh at your husband being a socialite. I just imagine a male Marie Antoinette at the french court. No I am NOT terrible muriel, YOU said the word.
And I did laugh at the Romans cooking. Imagine a whole roman armt invading your kitchen. WHAHAHAHAHA!
I did NOT laugh at the other joke. Because it's the truth. you are one HOT S. E. X. Y. mama.

find the camera. and light a candle for me too.