Friday, November 9

We're going away the weekend!! jipee!! i know, it's not like we haven't gone away in a long time, but this weekend is special!!
We're going to go listen to Melani!! And why you ask, well, 'cause Matyn likes her stacks and we are taking her through!! and on Saturday we have a mommy daughter breakfast, with Melani!! how much fun!! but me, i'm excited 'cause we'll be staying with our good friends Daan and Stefani!! and i like them so much! so here is the good bye 'till next week!!
wanna know what i'm learning.. Psl 16:2,5 & 11. it says
I say to the Lord, You are my Lord; I have no good beside or beyond You.
The Lord is my chosen and assigned portion, my cup; You hold and maintain my lot.
You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.
Talk soon!!

2 people said:

Unknown said...

sooooo jealous. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hello there - where is the update of the weekend??? me love ya