Wednesday, November 28

of rainy weather..


i thought i'd bless your day.. so, here is a photo of the most beautiful girl in the world!! don't you just love her hair!! her dad cut it for her (what a blessing to be married to a hairdresser) and i think she looks so pretty!! funky and stunning and absolutely devine!!
and here is my wish for your day..
Psl 142:6&7 Attend to my loud cry, for I am brought very low; deliver me from my persecutors, for they are stronger than I. bring my life out of prison, that I may confess, praise and give thanks to Your name; the righteous will surround me and crown themselves because of me, for You will deal bountifully with me.
May you today find freedom, my you experiance the hand of the Living God in your life, my you give praise to His name and may He deal boutifully with you!!

0 people said: