Friday, November 23

I LOOOOOOVE Fridays


hey there!! yeah, that is true, i do love Fridays.. and today asspecially, wanna know why, well, 'cause 'Peace i leave with you; My [own] peace i now give and bequeth to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neiher let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and desturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] You heard Me tell you, I am going away and I am coming [back] to you. if you [really] loved Me, you would have been glad, because I am going to the Father; for the Fatheris greater and mightier than I am.'

Jip, John 14:27 and 28!! the stuff that dreams are made off!!

i have to appoligise, that i have not put any picks on my blog, but see, Shawn has my camara!!! but here is an old pick!!

so, did i happen to mention that i have a aircon in my office.. so, now i just go no where any more.. i love being here now!! it's a calmin 16 degrees, no matter what the temp is outside!!
love you talk soon!!
by the way, i'm learning Col 3:8-10
But now put away and rid yourselves [completely] of all these things; anger, rage, bad feeling toward otheres, curses and slander, and foulmouthed abuse and shameful utterances from your lips! Do not lie to one another, for you have stripped off the old (unregenerate) self with its evil practices. and have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

OOPS- I left the comment on the wrong blog - maybe you wana delete it there???? I wanted to know if you could pawn the aircon and come to JHB for the weekend. The trip to JHB cost same as aircon.... I miss you. me wana see ya

Anonymous said...

Hallo there - help nie jy re-activate jou facebook nie, Wilna het op jou vorige commetn gese sy het hare ook ge-discontinue..... Geniet jou naweek. Sal email stuur met links na chanukah