Thursday, November 15





hey there!! so, finally i brought my camara in!! so all the picks of Melanie are here. you can see matyn having a ball!! and by the way, except for the one that she is in, she took all the photos!! her mothers daughter!! she is going to take beautiful picktures!! she has a great eye!
last night YWAM (Youth with a mission) visited our youth cel and it was amazing!! wow, they have some killer drama's and their message is powerful and moving! we were so blessed by their ministry!!
so, God bless you guys,
so, go check out Wilna's blog today!! her blog is good, but the comments are amazing!! so go read them..actually, make yourself a cup of coffee first, they are long and they are deep!!

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up next to Melani.And yes, I was on Wilna's blog a couple of times already to read the quotes

Unknown said...

Hi Sweets!
I should make myself a cup of coffee and read my own comments!! The thing is that I got a BIG canvas and I am sketching out a painting of Tia. I am so excited all I want to is paint!!!

LOVE you. love, love, love.
And the pictures of Melanie and Matyn is stunning. As always.

Anonymous said...

OK, it time for update now - i want the fresh news...