Monday, October 29

welcome back


hey there.. well the weekend is over and it was SO way to short, but in the words of one of our cel memebers.. Cell makes Mondays weekend!!! yes, that's right!! we have cel on mondays and it really does make the weekend feel just that little bit longer! tonight Shawn wants to watch some of DR DINO he just loves it so much!! and i have to say, i do too!

for tonight we have to learn Psl 25:4-6 and it is truelly beautiful!!

Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do i wait [expectantly] all the day long. Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercy and loving-kindness; for they have been ever from of old.

So, there you have it, you enjoy the photo, matyn was away with shawn when the 3 of us took it, next time you'll get to see her again!!

love you, talk tomorrow..

they want to clean my office, i got to go!!

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Glad u had a good weekend - beautiful pic. :-)