Tuesday, October 9

Tuesday - the new monday


yeah, my weeks have gotten so very muddled up, that now tuesday is my new monday!! and week is a new month!! so busy, busy, busy!!

This weekend we had the privilage of playing with David Stockwell on his visit to Hoedspruit!! it was so amazing!! God truelly had His hand in that one, 'cause we just went on a friendly visit to Hoedspruit, to repair what was broken on the youth camp, and God used the oppertunity to allow the FABOULOUS youth band to serve the Living Water congrigation in worship. then we were truelly challenged on our walk with God, as David shared about reaching the lost and doing God's will!! it was great.. so great, that we decided to stay on and visit that night at the house were they are staying. we had an amazing time with many of the local churches. we had what can only be described as a feast and was once again challenged by David as to our dedication to the word of God.. and i quote "You should be learning 2 verses of scripture every week.. that's 100 scriptures per year, and that means if you've been serving God for 10 years..." end quote!! let me do the rest in my own words...OUCH!!
so, here i am again Lord!! help me to memorise more of Your word, give me dedication to Your love for the lost and a better understanding of Your character.
My friend Louise sent me this scripture today..
1 Peter 4:7 Casting the whole of your care (all of your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all) on Him, for He cares for you AFFECTIONATELY and cares about you watchfully.
doen't that make you feel so safe.. it works for me

0 people said: