Wednesday, October 3

My Bad


i've just been having such an amazing time on my other blog!! the J.U.S.T. Ministries one!! it had to have been God's idea, 'cause i'm just finding so much joy in it!!

Today is Willem's birthday and i really want to make a big deal out of it, 'cause he deserves it!!

we are so blessed to have a friend that loves the Lord so much!! his life challenges us, 'cause he is so in love with God and he is only 17!! i am amazed at the stand he takes and the determination he shows in his walk with God!! He truelly worships, with heart and soul, in spirit and in truth!!How blessed we are to know him!! and a great big WELL DONE to his mom and dad, for raising such an amazing son!!
Num 6:24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
Num 6:25 the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
Num 6:26 the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
Num 6:27 "So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them."

1 people said:

me..... said...

So here I am again to say another Happy birthday to Willem. Have an awesome year